An Alternative Option to Get Your Home In Order
Have you ever been interested in hiring a professional organizer to help you get organized? Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure where to start? Do you enjoy doing the work yourself but need some guidance? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then using a virtual professional organizer may be right for you!
Over the last few years, technology has been changing rapidly and businesses must adapt to keep up. As we have seen, the events of this last year have made this even more obvious! So, how do Home Organizing companies adapt? By making themselves available online and offering virtual organizing services!
What are Virtual Organizing Services?
Virtual organizing services are very similar to in-person services offered by a professional organizer but instead are done via a live video stream. One of the most popular platforms (and the one we use) is Zoom. In combination with video-streaming, your virtual home organizer will also be available to answer any questions you have via email or text – you will have their skills, knowledge, and expertise available at your fingertips.
Are you tired of clutter and need some motivation and guidance? Through a virtual organizing session, we will work with you closely to define your goals and guide you step-by-step. With our support and accountability, you will be able to organize your home efficiently.
What is the process?
- Using a video platform we will walk through your space and define the area of your home that requires our attention the most.
- We will develop a step by step plan and find the solution that works best for you and your home.
- In real-time, via live video stream or chat, we will direct you through the organizing process. We will be by your side when you need to make those difficult decisions on what to keep and what to let go.
- We will track your progress daily, or as frequently as you desire by checking up on you and discussing further steps.
- We will teach you new habits on how to keep your home organized. You can email or text us anytime during the organizing project if you have any questions.