https://harmonyhomeorganizing.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2.jpg 808 1400 webadmin https://harmonyhomeorganizing.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/HHOlogo-white-300x103.png webadmin2021-01-29 12:39:222021-01-29 13:08:17Do you need to hire someone to organize your closet?
Do you need to hire someone to organize your closet?
I am a Trained Professional Organizer in Vancouver and a member of POC at your service since 2016!
- declutter your clothes on shelves, clothes on hangers, accessories, underwear and shoes;
- select suitable organizational tools – organizers, hangers, wardrobe trunks, containers, accessories;
- find a way to store used but not dirty clothes;
- arrange your clothes so that each item is comfortable to use;
- organize the space in the closet vertically and horizontally
Organization of accessories:
- choose a storage method for all accessories (bags, hats, gloves, scarves, belts, jewelry, hairpins, elastic bands, sunglasses, umbrellas)
- set up 3 shoe storage systems: organize seasonal, non-seasonal and indoor shoes
- organize 4 main types of home textiles: sleeping, bath, dining, interior textiles
- fold bed linen and towels