Do you need to hire professional organizer to organized your kitchen?
My name is Olena Zaldivar, I am a Trained Professional Organizer in Vancouver and a member of POC. I have had the opportunity to help a wide variety of individuals and families organize their kitchen in Vancouver.
And I am ready to help you!
- divide the kitchen into logical zones and correctly organize each (food storage area, cooking area, eating area, etc.)
- organize the space on the countertop correctly
- add more visual order to the kitchen
- optimize storage even in a small kitchen
- find suitable organizational tools – organizers, containers
- declutter and organize tableware and utensils, dishes for cooking and storing food
- find the right place for everything – from small kitchen utensils and plastic containers to dishes and appliances
- organize space even on uncomfortable, corner, high and deep shelves
- create a system that family members can easily support
- systematize and label food stocks: cereals and pasta, spices, tea and coffee, sweets
- pick up containers for bulk products
- set up your food storage system to always know what’s in stock
- organize household items (rags, foil, sponges, bags) and kitchen textiles for convenient use
- pick up containers for household goods
- organize the space on the sides of the sink so that it is easy and quick to keep it clean
- optimize the space under the sink, so that not 1 centimeter is wasted
- organize the storage of vegetables
- set up a garbage collection system in the kitchen and throughout the house
- set up a simple garbage sorting system