Children’s room organization
Do you need to hire someone to organize your children’s room in Vancouver?
Ergonomics of the children’s room:
I am a Trained Professional Organizer in Vaucouver and a member of POC
- correctly identify and organize areas in the children’s room (study area, play area, sleep area, etc.);
- create a suitable storage system (pick up organizers, containers, hangers) – depending on the hobbies and age of the child.
- organize drawers and shelves in the children’s closet;
- create a way to store used but not dirty clothes;
- organize a collection point for dirty children’s clothes;
- organize children’s clothing in the hallway;
- make the wardrobe really comfortable for the child;
- clothing labeling according to age;
- organize out-of-season children’s clothing.
- organize children’s toys;
- find a solution for storing lego and other constructors;
- organize puzzles and board games;
- organize toys depending on the number of children and their age;
- sort and label toys;
- create a special container system that is easy for the child to keep in order;
- organize toys not only in the children’s room, but also in other places where the child plays (living room, kitchen);
- organize outdoor toys in the hallway;